The fact that you ended up on this website is a good indication that you do not know who I am. Let’s amend this shortcoming for you. My name is Lari Huttunen and I work with defensive cyber security. I am interested in the topic because I know I can help organizations face the truth about their attack surface and public exposure, eye to eye.
For me cyber security is not a bag of parlor tricks or a way to boost my ego rather than the promotion of the silent sysadmin culture which ensures continuity now and in a time of crisis.
Computers are a large part of my life, but in addition to geeking out on cyber security, I like to:
- Write and edit a blog on cyber security in English.
- Publish a blog especially for new dog owners in Finnish and English.
- Practice landscape, cityscape and black and white photography.
- Teach judo at a local dojo.
- Hack on free software from a sysadmin perspective.
- Spend time with my family and my canine companions, Eve and Mai.
Now that you have a bit better understanding on who I am, please do not hesitate to reach out if you share any of my interests with me.